MS.Ed Exam From Fill-up 2021 has been published through the Official Notice Board of the National University. If you are looking for MS Ad Course Exam Form Fill up Notice then you are in the right place.
MS Ed form fillup important timetable
|Timetable for filling and submitting application form and bank draft|
|Application Form and Statement Form Deadline:||05/10/2021 to 10/10/2021|
|Last date for online data entry of applicant candidates||11/10/2021|
|Last date for confirmation of online data entry / form fill by the college||12/10/2021|
|Date of deposit of form filling fee by the college at any branch of Sonali Bank of Sonali Seva||17/10/2021|
|MS.Ed From Fill up Notice 2021|
See the MS.Ed Exam From Fill-up 2021 Notice below
Visit our website regularly to get all the updated notices of the National University. On this page, information about all the course results, routines, form fills, admission notices, etc. of the National University is prepared on our page for the benefit of all.
M.Ed Admission 2021: Last Date to Apply
|College||Admission Process||Registration Date|
|Delhi University||Entrance Exam||April 01 – May 10, 2021|
|BHU||Entrance Exam||June 2021|
|AMU||Entrance Exam||3rd week of June 2021|
|Patna University||Entrance Exam||April 30- August 31, 2021|
|Jammu University||Entrance Exam||June 2021|
|Mumbai University||Entrance Exam||July 24,- August 5, 2021|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Entrance Exam||October 10- October 20, 2021|
|MDU, Rohtak||Merit-Based||August 2021|
|Amity University, Lucknow||Direct Admission||July 15, 2021|
|Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut||Entrance Exam||September 04, 2021|
|Magadh University, Gaya||Entrance Exam||September 01, 2021|
M.Ed Admission 2021: Entrance Exam
Admissions to the majority of the M.Ed courses generally takes place on the basis of Merit.
Though there are a list of entrance exams such as DUET, BHU PET, JUET, CUCET etc which are conducted nationally as well as are conducted by the state government.
Entrance Exam Schedule
Following are some of the top M.Ed entrance exams conducted for admission:
|Entrance Exam||Registration Date||Exam Date|
|DUET||August 2021||September 26 – October 01, 2021|
|BHU PET||August 14, 2021 – September 06, 2021||To be announced|
|AMU Test||March 2021||May 24, 2021|
|JUET||April 2021||June 2021|
|CUCET||March 2021||May 28, 2021|
Check: Top M.Ed Entrance Exams 2021- 2022
Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Education & Philosophy||Learning & Motivation|
|Education in Ancient & Medieval India||Major Philosophies of Education|
|Education in British India||Nature & Meaning of Psychology|
|Educational Thinkers and their contribution in developing Principles of Education||Personality|
|Intelligence||Psychology & Educational Psychology|
See Also: M.Ed Syllabus
Entrance Exam Prerequisites
Before applying for any M.Ed entrance examinations, one should check the below mentioned prerequisites that you should follow:
- Prepare a list of M.Ed colleges you want to apply and the entrance exams that they accept
- Some of the top M.Ed Entrance Exams are: DUET, BHU PET, JUET, CUCET etc.
- Check the eligibility and admission criteria for all the M.Ed entrance exams
- Some of the exams are national level, while some are accepted by states and some are specifically allotted to certain colleges/universities
M.Ed Admission 2021: Admission Process
Admissions to the M.Ed courses generally takes place on the basis of both Merit as well as entrance examinations conducted at National or State level.
In order to pursue M.Ed, one should meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
- General candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% to 60% marks in graduation courses from a recognized university.
- SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled candidates get 5% relaxation in qualifying percentage in graduation.
- Candidates should have done B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) in graduation which should be from a UGC approved university.
- The candidates who have completed their B.El.Ed degree from a Govt University with 55% marks can also apply for M.Ed course.
How to Apply?
To apply for the M.Ed. program, the student needs to take following steps:
- Visit the website of the concerned university for the admission update.
- Read the admission form, eligibility criteria, fee structure in detail.
- Fill up the admission form very carefully.
- Pay the required examination fee for the entrance exam.
- Download the admit card of entrance exam when available before the exam
- Appear for the entrance exam and get a good score to secure the admission.
- After you have been shortlisted for M.Ed admission on the basis of your score in the entrance test, you are required to go through a round of admission counseling.
- Counseling is nothing but submission of important documents such as certificates of previous examinations, personal ID proofs, M.Ed application forms.
- The candidates are then asked to pay the admission fee within the scheduled date and accept the college admission.